Europe needs Bath and Body Works (BBW)!
- So we can stack up on products whenever we want. Now we have to rely on our (or our friends’) trips to the USA. On top of that, there’s a luggage weight limit that we have to take into account. Which means that we can never buy everything that our heart desires.
- The products are not only amazing and have the most delicious scents, but they also sell at incredible low prices due to the discounts that BBW is known for (3 for 2, 3 for 5, etc.).
- The BBW online shop does not ship all over Europe (only Eastern Europe). You can go on Ebay and buy some of their products, but that’s just a small fraction of their range. And it’s so hard to shop for scents when you can’t smell them! Right? 🙂
- There is no brand that can replace Bath and Body Works. Our shops don’t offer those good American scents. I mean, spicy, mixed up scents like chocolate mint, pumpkin spice latte, autumn leaves, etc.
- Shops in Europe don’t sell decent Bath and Body Works candle dupes. For example: I’ve never managed to find a marshmallow scented candle in my country. I feel like we can only buy basic scented candles.
Yes we can shop at The Body Shop, Yves Rocher, Sephora, etc. Shops that I also love. But they’re just not Bath and Body Works.
Oh well. I guess I should just cherish my long distance relationship with BBW for now. 🙂
What brands do you love that are not available in your country?
Do you know a European shop that sells Bath and Body Works? Please let me know!